Weight: 220 gramm
Dimensions: 365mm x 198mm x 38mm
Areas of application: Swimming pool and quiet and moving free water (with flip turn).
The AMEO POWERBREATHER WAVE is for: Triathletes and anyone who wants to swim in both the pool and the quiet or moving free water. Also for lower swimming positions. All swimmers wanting to swim in open water as well as in the swimming pool and master the flip turn.
- THE INNOVATION for swimmers of all performance levels, triathletes and snorkelers; ideal for technique, endurance and respiratory muscle training in one.
- With the AMEO FRESH AIR SYSTEM, the swimmer breathes for the first time only fresh air, no pendulum breathing.
- Innovative valve technology protects against water entering, no irritating blowing out liquids from the snorkel.
- JAN FRODENO – IRONMAN World and European Champion 2015 – regularly trains successfully with the AMEO POWERBREATHER since the end of 2014.
- THOMAS LURZ: Open water swimmer, twelve time World Champion, second in the Olympic Games 2012.
- STEFFEN DEIBLER: Competitive swimmer, world record holder 50m butterfly stroke.
ALL FEATURES IN DETAIL
AMEO FRESH AIR SYSTEM:
Innovative 2-way separation system – for always fresh, oxygen-rich breathing air and free D-Tubes.
Quick reaction time of the valve as well as flexible adjusting to various applications and training aims.
EASY FIT AIR JUNCTION:
Quick application with maximum fitting accuracy and wearing comfort.
TWIST LOCK SYSTEM:
Comfortable adjustment to the individual size of the head.
D-shaped profile for comfortable, secure hold with optimum airflow (inside) and flow resistance (outside).