Vies Braves has programmed more than 150 free activities throughout the Catalan coast, thanks to the support of the Town Halls adhered to the network. You already have the schedule of activities available on our website.
We have a wide variety of activities, most of them free, geared towards all kinds of publics and swimming levels.
Here is a summary of the type of activities you can enjoy with us.
- Swimming: guided swims open to all audiences and levels. For beginners & amateurs and up to 15 people.
- EcoSwimming: guided swims open to all audiences and levels with a focus on picking up the plastic and litter the group might encounter.
- Snorkeling: guided snokel sessions open to all audiences.
- Swim Run: introduction to swim run in the fixed circuit located in Costa Brava North (towns of Colera and Llançà).
- Non Stop Costa Brava North (SOLD OUT): Explore the sea lanes of Costa Brava North in one day (Portbou-Cadaqués-Colera-Garbet-Llançà).
- Non Stop Costa Brava South (SOLD OUT): Explore the sea lanes of Costa Brava South in one day (Pals-Platja d’Aro-Sant Feliu de Guíxols-Tossa de Mar-Lloret de Mar).
- Swim Run Mar d’Amunt (AVAILABLE): Combine running and swimming without transitions in a 10K or 16K track.