This policy of privacy establishes the way in which they are going to manage personal data in this website. It is imperative that the llegeixis i acceptis abans to continue sailing.
Vies braves is a registered trademark of Vies Braves Swimming, SL. The social reason is Vies Braves Swimming Sl. And its CIF: B55220651.
We welcome you to this website and we appreciate you reading
On this website (viesbraves.com) assumes a permanent commitment to the privacy of the data of subscribers, contacts, clients and guarantees the best practices in the use of personal data.
Vies braves it is opposed to the sending of unsolicited emails (spam), putting all efforts to prevent improper use of the email.
Users of this site are also informed that under no circumstances will they share user data obtained through this portal nor will the user data be transferred to third parties unless they have been previously informed and it is counted on their express authorization
The platform could contain links to third-party websites. If so, under no circumstances will we be responsible for the data protection practices or the content of these web pages. Therefore, it is important that you carefully read the privacy policies of each website before accepting the conditions and proceeding to use it.
Vies Braves Swimming, SL with CIF: B55220651 is the holder of a personal data file registered with R.G.P.D. (General Registry of Data Protection) under the name WEB PAGE, in which the data of the users are incorporated and are treated in order to respond to queries, provide the services requested through a contact form, execute the benefit contracted by user and proceed to their billing and payment, manage the user registration process on the portal, moderate comments and manage the subscriber list of this website (sending newsletters).
Maximum transparency with the users
For the purposes of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, information society and electronic commerce, the data of the person responsible for this website are clearly and transparently informed : Your web project is viesbraves.com
- Its commercial denomination is Vies Braves.
- Its name is Vies Braves Swimming SL.
- Its CIF B55220651
- Its registered office is at C / Garrotxa, 10 (P.I. Casa Nova), C.P. 17181 Aiguaviva (Girona)
- Its corporate purpose is: Sale of swimming products and services for the practice of swimming and aquatic training
- Registered with R.G.P.D. (General Registry for Data Protection)
Submission and Registration of personal data
The sending of personal data is obligatory to contact and conduct commercial operations with Vies braves. Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting the present data protection policy supposes the impossibility of subscribing and processing the requests made in this portal.
Vies braves In no case will the personal information be used for purposes other than the service provided from its website www.viesbraves.com, This page has the objective of information on products and prices for knowledge and sales through the network. By registering the page through an email you will be able to Vies braves proceed to track deliveries of orders. The user will decide who wishes to receive information from Vies braves, as well as offers in this email address. The user is responsible for the data entered to be real, accurate, authentic and valid; Vies braves reserves the right to expel from its system to those Users that do not correspond to the reality, all this without prejudice to subsequent actions that may proceed in Law. The registered user may, at all times, access, modify and cancel personal information by means of a communication by post with firstname.lastname@example.org indicating this will.
Vies braves You will never ask for your payment card number. These data are transmitted in an encrypted way directly to the interbank payment center without these data being transmitted by our servers.
The assumptions in which this website requires personal data are:
- To subscribe to the newsletter of viesbraves.com
- To comment on the posts published on the blog and on the online store.
- To make inquiries through the contact form.
- To request any of the services and / or products we offer.
Personal information is used as follows:
- To promote the Vies Braves Swimming SL services: For example, if the User leaves their personal information in any of the contact forms, Vies Braves Swimming SL. You can use this data to send you information about your services in case this is requested.
- To manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- To manage the sale of Vies Braves swimming products and services, as well as Sailfish and BECO swimming products
- To moderate and respond to comments made by Users in the blog.
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- For customer service and provide follow-up services.
- To establish communication with subscribers and users.
- In each of the cases, as User you will have full rights over your personal data and on the use of them and you can exercise at any time.
- In no case will we cede your data to third parties without informing you previously and requesting your consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we share data with the following lenders under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that we preserve in this web.
The following companies will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but they will not be able to use it for other purposes. In addition, they will have to treat personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the applicable legislation regarding data protection.
- TechnojetSwim: Technojet Hydro Systems SL, with CIF: B17919499 and fiscal address: C / Garrotxa, 10 (PI Casa Nova, 17181 Aiguaviva (Girona). More information at technoejtswim.com. TechnojetSwim deals with customer and supplier data in order to the web to offer products to those interested in the practice of water sports.
- Hosting: Aplitec Informática, S.L. domiciled in: Av. France, 173-175 – 17840 Sarria de Ter (Girona), deals with user data and web prescribers in order to realize their hosting and email services at Technojet Hydro Systems, S.L. More information at: www.aplitecinformatica.com
- WEB platform: Developed at org for the company Artbees based in Besiktas Istanbul, Turkey. Artbees treats the data of the web to offer technical support on the code created by them. More information a www.artbees.net
- Messenger services and newsletters: Mailchimp of the company The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company. This company is located in the US. Recently, an agreement was signed between the EU and the US under the name Privacy Shield (privacy shield between the EU-US) and all companies under this Agreement have adequate protection, allowing the international transfer of data. Mailchimp is hosted by the privacy shield, so it meets the security measures imposed by European legislation. Therefore, the user is aware and accepts that his personal data will be stored by Mailchimp, for the subscription and the sending of electronic bulletins.
Personal data capture systems that this website collects
This website uses different systems for capturing personal information, always requiring the prior consent of the users to treat their personal data for the purposes indicated.
As a User you have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Capture systems of personal information you use:
Content subscription forms: there are several forms to activate the subscription in the web. If you use spam filters, please add my email service to the address of the list of allowed senders. In all cases where you send me your information through any of the subscription forms on the web, we will verify your email address through a verification system. Search in the inbox for your email. You will receive a message sent from the address email@example.com “Confirm your subscription”. You will need to confirm your subscription so that you can validate your email address. We will use the information provided to send you a Newsletter. Vies braves Do not store unverified emails. The Newsletter is managed through the email marketing tool Mailchimp And the monitoring of our users already contacted is managed through the Hubspot tool.
Comment form: the web includes a form to comment on the posts published in the blog. As a User you will be able to post comments on the posts that are posted. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
Contact form: There is also a contact form for inquiries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
Download systems: in this website you can download different contents that are periodically incorporated in text, video and audio formats. In this case, an email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Vies braves through the same Newsletter.
When you activate a subscription, the User understands that:
From the moment you make your subscription,Vies braves You have access to: Username and email, and other information such as: telephone, population, country … forming a file duly registered in the General Register of the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos with the name of “PAGINA WEB”.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their actual situation, which is up to date and is accurate. In addition, the User undertakes to maintain their updated data at all times, being the sole responsible for the inaccuracy or falsification of the data provided and of the damages that may cause Vies Braves Swimming SL. as the owner of the web Vies braves, or to third parties on the occasion of the use of this data.
Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (arc)
The user may direct their communications and exercise their ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations.
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written and signed request containing the following information: name and surnames, address for notifications, along with proof valid in law, such as photocopy of DNI or equivalent, and the request in which the request is made. The paper must be sent to Vies Braves Swimming SL, C / Garrotxa, 10 (PI Casa Nova) Aiguaviva (Girona).
Acceptance and consent
Vies braves reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as industry practices. In these cases, the lender will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance to its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, Vies braves It does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not previously been requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been on the website, the User has the possibility to give his consent to receive the “Newsletter”, irrespective of the commercial information requested.