POWERBREATHER LAP EDITION
Weight: 220 gramm
Dimensions: 365mm x 198mm x 38mm
Areas of application: Swimming pool as well as calm open water (with flip turn).
The AMEO POWERBREATHER LAP is for: All swimmers wanting to swim in calm open water as well as in the swimming pool and master the flip turn.
- THE INNOVATION for swimmers of all performance levels, triathletes and snorkelers; ideal for technique, endurance and respiratory muscle training in one.
- With the AMEO FRESH AIR SYSTEM, the swimmer breathes for the first time only fresh air, no pendulum breathing.
- Innovative valve technology protects against water entering, no irritating blowing out liquids from the snorkel.
- JAN FRODENO – IRONMAN World and European Champion 2015 – regularly trains successfully with the AMEO POWERBREATHER since the end of 2014.
- THOMAS LURZ: Open water swimmer, twelve time World Champion, second in the Olympic Games 2012.
- STEFFEN DEIBLER: Competitive swimmer, world record holder 50m butterfly stroke.
ALL FEATURES IN DETAIL
AMEO FRESH AIR SYSTEM:
Innovative 2-way separation system – for always fresh, oxygen-rich breathing air and free D-Tubes.
Quick reaction time of the valve as well as flexible adjusting to various applications and training aims.
EASY FIT AIR JUNCTION:
Quick application with maximum fitting accuracy and wearing comfort.
TWIST LOCK SYSTEM:
Comfortable adjustment to the individual size of the head.
D-shaped profile for comfortable, secure hold with optimum airflow (inside) and flow resistance (outside).